Maintenance, repairs and renovation services
- We can set up a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
- We practice precautionary maintenance by following methodical procedures. This ensures that maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely manner, and not after they become major expensive problems. This requires a strictly-followed maintenance-check programme that includes measures like:Periodic property inspection, to ensure lease compliance and spot maintenance issues at a manageable stage.
- Settlement of utility bills, management fees and other expenses at a reasonable price
- Handling tenant complaints
- Obtaining quotations for maintenance jobs
- We offer suggestions and feedback on improvements and alterations that affect rent and have a healthy impact on maintenance and insurance.
Repair and Renovation work
- In larger renovation projects, we:
- Provide recommendations on how to maximise rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as a general contractor overseeing the work
- We maintain and monitor a 24-hour emergency repair hot-line.
- When repairs/renovations are necessary:
- We can put you in touch with a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors and civil engineers. who have been vetted for competitive pricing and high quality work.
- We can identify, contact and contract an experienced in-house maintenance crew suitable for the assignment on hand. We can also oversee the entire project, keeping you in the loop on work progress through reports, photographs and videos.
- Based on your feedback, we assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas, including
- Leaf, trash and debris removal
Co-ordination with Tenants
On receiving a tenant complaint, we visit the premises within a reasonable time and assess the required work. We also check the nature of the damage/loss. If the fault lies with the tenant, you will be notified and necessary steps will be taken as per the terms and conditions of the rental agreement to resolve the situation.